// Aisyah Amran
















Assalamualaikum! Im Aisyaa and im 17 years young from Malaysia. A girl who loves to laugh and annoyed people hihi thanks for the visit. Love yeah! xx ♥


Status : Thanks to Allah for my great life with this wonderful world, family and peoples around me :)


► The owner ♥
► My everything ♥
► My awesome buddies ♥
► My Diary ♥





Older Post | Newer Post
Nothing to say .....
Isnin, 26 November 2012 | 1:42 PG | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Hai and Assalamualaikum!! Annyeong seriously bosan gila duk rumah!! Macam orang bodoh takda buat apa apa just tengok cerita korea. Hm and nothing need to say i just want to wish Congrats yeah!! May you know what the best for you and you'll happy with your's new one. Glad to know that you've got my replacement haha I thought I'll act like usual but I can't and I can't hold 'dendam' haha I forget how to spell it. Okay done with it byeee :') I'll always pray the best for you and hope you'll stay up with your fool decision. Haha my fake smiles :))



Maybe not fake. Haha I love to pretend it :)

Forget me and start new life without thinking about me and never look after me again :')